When you are sick and have to go to the hospital, you want to know that you’re getting the highest quality care. And if you’re choosing between hospitals, you should be able to make an informed choice and compare the quality of hospitals in your area. That’s where HealthCare.gov comes in.
By visiting HealthCare.gov, you can quickly access the Hospital Compare tool which analyzes and compares data about the quality of care at more than 4,700 hospitals across the country. Simply type in your zip code or city and state to access a wealth of information, including data on 44 quality measures such as how well your local hospitals handle conditions like heart attacks and diabetes.
- 2012 17th Annual Towers Watson/National Business Group on Health Employer Survey on Purchasing Value in Health Care
- The 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation and Health Research & Educational Trust Annual Survey Employer Health Benefits
- Two New Studies: Health Reform Benefits Small Business
- 10 Things Every Employer Should Consider About Health Reform
- 2010 Kaiser/HRET Employer Health Benefits Survey (EHBS)